prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 1, 2009

in pain..


im in pain again.. i guess pain and me will never be separated anymore..

last night, i immediately went home after a mental torture from law school. i was so tired that i really wanted a rest as early as possible.. when i reached home, i ate my dinner as i watched a local program in the TV.. before i was able to finish my dinner, my partner went home with some groceries.. maybe because i was damn tired that night that i subconsciously ignored his presence.. before i knew it, he told me in a very crispy tone:

"ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA MO!..."

now i know how painful this phrase can be.. never imagined that i will be hearing this line uttered for me.. i wanted to fight back but i know it would do me no good.. instead, i turned off my laptop, went to the balcony and lighted a cigarette.. i stayed there for hours, trying to get some comfort from the cold breeze..

im sorry if i am tired! im sorry if i wasnt able to fix your stuffs! im sorry if im such a loser! im sorry if i cant be the perfect partner that i can be! im sorry, ok?! sigh


2 comments:

  1. with the short stories u hv posted in this blog i'm learning so much to perfect my own relationship. u r lyk a pencil sharpened each tym that get blunt until you reach perfection.
    so, don't worry, lyf, especially on relationships, won't be that beautiful without passing some humps. things you experience naturally happen because of some lessons you hv to learn that are hidden behind the situation. keep your cool. keep thinking of the good memories. be happy, u r making others feel better with your stories. keep safe kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joemen,

    thanks for the comment..

    we all learn from all the people that surrounds us.. i am learning from you as well..

    im really glad we have crossed paths..

    i remain.

    ReplyDelete