prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

love letter


Love,

It’s been a while, yet nothing has really changed a bit. The last six years I’ve been with you has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You never left my side since day one. You were once a dream and I, a piece-o-shit waiting for his disposal. It was you who believed and trusted me when no one even dared. It was also you who had the courage to slap my face when I really needed one. You were my hero in a story unlikely of a fairy tale, but a fairy tale nonetheless. There was no damsel in distress but only a mighty prince but it was me who needed the saving. If all these, from the moment we met, will turn out to be a mistake, then destiny would have to think of everything there is to make me understand... Because surely, I will not allow anyone or anything take away the only thing that makes me want to wake up every morning... the only person I love.
I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment