prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 26, 2011

page one



you might wonder that after the love letter post, here i am again blogging on a different persona. the love letter was not really mailed.. it was just my way of rekindling the love that has slowly been dying.. but it never worked. rather, it made me realize one thing: i've fallen out of love with him.

then, another story started.. another promising journey that is making me alive again. i used to put high hopes on everything that i do before but it just frustrates me at one point or another.. i've learned my lesson now. i realized that it's better to live each day as the same passes. no more hopes. no more promises. zero plans. some of my peers even think that it's the life of a coward that im into right now. il settle for it. i am the master of my fate. i would like to believe that im leaving something great for something grand.. not financially but emotionally.

this is page one.




No comments:

Post a Comment