prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

been a while..


been a while.. after the party, i was so lost.. had a fight with my bestfriend, some night outs with friends, the world war III that ive predicted, and of course the random visits of some ghosts in my past.. these are the things that's been eating me for the past few days.. plus, of course, law school.. every day that i failed to post an article here made my day less exciting.. or should i say, incomplete..

next week is the start of the new school year.. though technically, we didnt had any summer break because of CRILAW, i am still excited to see some new faces.. the crowd.. the noise..

today il be going to pavillion.. my friends invited me to go swimming but since i still have classes i will just be staying there and spend the afternoon watching them enjoy.. i still have a lot of things to read.. i hope the ambience later will help me digest the topics for today..

mawnin fellahz!


No comments:

Post a Comment