prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 4, 2009

pretend..


should a friend ask you one small favor, one favor to pretend that you care, what would you say? downright insulting isn't it? BUT, you know what, i once asked this to a friend and you know what i got in response? one plain "ok."! hurt, i asked my friend again another favor, this time i said: "will you please pretend that you wont be pretending?"

you dont need the highest mental capacity to understand what these words really mean.. caring, being a variant of loving, doesnt need to think.. they only feel.. and a sincere person will never find it a normal favor to ask for.. instead, it's as good as an insult! hearing someone answer positively on such a favor makes me wonder on my friend's sincerity.. to think that i have been so trusting and open.. and it is so frustrating.. believe me.. i even cried when i received his reply..

i am so technical. i admit it.. i even lost my job just on mere technicality.. but it is me..

on that same day, he asked sorry.. who am i not to forgive right? we're okay now..


No comments:

Post a Comment