prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

absent.


as i write this post, the whole class is undergoing a mental torture under our criminal procedure subject.. i wasnt able to reach my reading quota so i decided not to attend the class anymore. instead, i went to the library, read a couple of chapters, then here i am! lol. its not that i am afraid of the questions nor am i afraid to be shamed in front of my classmates but moreso for myself.. i dont want to deal on the matter though.. its a personal commitment.. and quite obviously, im failing to live by them..

right after lunch, i went to the library to return the book i borrowed, photocopied reviewers from buninay (i left mine at home) and i stayed in the office of my new friend for a short chit chat.. had coffee in bobs and pave my "so long".. for now, i dont have a pseudonym for him yet.. il think about it.. hehehe

first things first. i am not good, perfectly.. a number of friends have asked me why but i choose not to tell.. im not in my tell-it-all state of mind.. my life has been an open book but this time, i wanna invoke my privacy rights.. hehehe.. who knows, everything will be back to the way they used to.. besides the issue is still inchoate..

for those who had been trying to elucidate something from me, in the slightest hope that i might pop up an information, patawad po.. im also trying not to be persuaded.. for now.. lol

gud eve fellahs!


2 comments:

  1. some things in our lives are ought,better kept and remain a secret. no guilt please. that what makes life a mystery. a choice of not sharing everything even to the closest of close friends or family members for that matter, give us space and privacy. whatever shared to a friend spells the bond that will last until the last breath of our lives. It is so cool to think that trust comes to life even in unexpected person you come cross unknowingly who truly he is so long as you see his being through the heart. as i write this comment, i remembered an experience when i took a land trip to Cebu and be seated next to a stranger. the trip was long and tiring but with my conversations to him, so many issues were enligthened and I was given a fresh understanding on some things that bothered my mind that time. It all happened for a reason. The trip. The seatmate. It was an encounter with the channel of peace sent heavenly. Move on. Don't dwell with your sacrifices, pains and hurts. It will make life miserable. I've learned. I want to be happy. Stay happy. Be happy. Who does'nt want to be happy anyway? As for you lost soul, let that tiny seeds of joy and hapinness in your heart continue to grow steadily and bear so much fruit so you can share. I rest my case. I remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. joemen, thanks for always sharing your thoughts with me.. i am really thankful that i have come to know you.. your words, your wisdom and your concern is so appreciated..

    your comment is way better than my post.. should you decide to create your own blog, please inform.. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete