prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

juan tamad..


since i started this blog, i have somehow gained additional "prospective" friends.. coz basically, i havent had any chance of meeting them yet and personally measure their sincerity.. nonetheless, im positively happy.. i dont want to entertain those fuckers for now who cant think of anything to say other than criticize somebody else's work. they are not worth my time. at any rate, thanks for reading my post!

there hasnt been much "fun" lately.. i am trapped in the volumes of books and cases that i have wonderfully stacked up, both in my computer and in my shelf.. sad to say, it remains untouched. did i heard "time management"? what the heck was that? please enlighten me.. hahaha

today, its criminal procedure again. as usual, not in the mood. i cant even recall the last time that i have been so in touch or should i say, so interested with my law subjects.. im drastically falling apart.. im loosing my enthusiasm.. though overly hungry for knowledge, same has been succumbed by my laziness.. its overpowering and dominating my life!

this time, i need divine intervention. i need to get back on track..

3 comments:

  1. me three...isama mo na lng kmi sa dasal mo...we all need divine intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God works in mysterious ways. Beyond our human comprehension. Pray unceasingly. In the deep recesses of your heart, the unsaid prayers are known to Him and He knows what is best for you. Learn to trust God wholeheartedly. No ifs. No buts. Only God and God alone. I have passed that stage. Not only once. Several times. Burned. Stressed out. Tired. Take a short break. Its good to your mental health and physical conditioning. The more you push, the more you are torn. I learned to love myself. Gone are the days that I am a "yes yes" to everybody. A pleaser no more. How could I share the enormous and overflowing love i have in my heart if I won't take care of myself? Nobody else could do better. Keep focused. You're in this path because you wanted to. You've worked hard for this. In no time, you will finish this stage in your life and I know you will be extremely happy. Continue your labor. Its for your family and personal aspirations in life. Mediocrity should be out of your vocabulary. D pwede ang pwede na.I know you can do it. Ako nga bilib sa iyo eh and I know, alam mo rin na you can do better than what is at hand. I've been praying for your wellness and I will keep doing so. When two or more, are praying for one purpose, God is in their midst. Your angels and I are your prayer warriors. Be strong and take courage. Ingat Otep. Chill.

    ReplyDelete