prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 13, 2009

confession 1

now lets deal with the basics first..
i am living in a world of lies..
from my parents down to my acquaintances,
they know NOTHING about me.
although a bit exaggerated, it is true.
i have left my family for just one reason:

I LOVED.

i have done the supreme sacrifice of leaving everything i
have cared so much just to be with the person i love,

parents and siblings not excluded.

now you might be thinking that im the
WORST person in the world.. its ok..
i have considered myself one.. way before.. up to now..

three long years. that's how long i have detached myself to my family..
until my father died. i shouldn't be crying right? I AM TO BLAME.
but i can still feel. i still bleed. after three years, i went home with my father dead.
now who said every family reunion is damn so happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment