prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 25, 2009

diary. 4-24-25-09.

right after i posted "realization" i was relieved. i was able to smile again. blogging so far have been effective for me. and since last night was a blast, i want to write "lite". dont even know if there is such a word as lite writing! lol

last night i partied twice. first with my friends, rakistah, elyang and buninay and then with an old friend, bryan.. two separate occasions.. two distinct genres.. the first was spiced by musical talebearing while the other was spiced with ginseng and strawberries! lol.. now you're laughing!

first stop. music box.

after 3 bottles of san mig lights and a truckload of chitchatting about this and that, were done. on a regular basis, it's more than enough to make my day. plus the fact that i dont have a single law book in my hands! in our group, only rakistah can sing. the rest, including me, cant. but we sing! just because you cant doesnt mean you shoudnt, right? besides we are paying customers!

we separated ways at about 9pm since buninay has to report for work to leave work. confused? she brought 3 copies of resignation letters with her which she prepared just before we started drinking. buninay is the youngest in the group.. also a struggling law student.. an AB PolSci degree holder and a PhD in blogging! lol

second stop. "home sweet home".

played with my shih, jasper.. prepared their (i also have a rot, achilles) food.. ate dinner.. checked my mails.. made some calls.. chatted with some cyber friends.. BOOORING! my bestfriend is with a crowd so he cant give me company tonight. instead, i called bryan and asked if he's free. i heard a "yes".

third stop. panaad.

though i am not really familiar with the places here in bacolod, i managed to reached panaad alone @ past midnight. i saw my bestfriend and a classmate in law school.. bry and i met at the stadium.. we stayed in himamaylan booth where he ate his midnight snacks. beer for me. the booth started to become crowded because of the presence of himamaylan's candidate for the lin-ay sang negros. we transferred to the pulupandan booth and continued our drinking spree. the booth closed past 3am.

final stop. goldenfield.

luckily, MO2 is still open. our motto last night or this morning: "till we drop!"

1 comment:

  1. Uhuh I'm a fan. Not just because you are one of the topnotchers in the class and a gooody gorgeous but a certified blogger as well!

    in confession,
    buninay

    ReplyDelete