prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a tribute..


funny how we meet people in our lives and be surprised that through such brief encounters, the person we're shaking hands with today will become the best friend all of us has been longing to find..

after we transferred here in bcd, i had the opportunity to get to know this guy from a common friend who happened to be on a vacation here. after one great day of partying, we exchanged digits.. and since he's my first local friend, we started going out on a daily basis! we often call the mall here our home. arcade is our common denominator.. coffee shops are our home bases -- mocha for him, brewed for me.. (i do have lactose intolerance so i dont drink, as much as possible, coffees with milk or cream.. otherwise, the oval office will be my next stop!lol)

of course, everything can't be as easy as do re mi.. for one reason or another, we lost communication for about 4 or 5 months.. tried contacting him but it seemed like he changed his number.. out of service..

in the meantime, i took up the admission exam in law school.. passed it.. and started schooling.. until i received a text message from him one day. he needed my help.. i told him to meet me up in a coffee shop just in front of the university where i study. i come to know about his problem and i never doubted on helping him.. the friendship continued.. we became best friends..

for you this post may be another piece-o-shit, but i feel the need to write about it though.. we may have had bad times together.. we may have had some altercations but it doesnt change the fact that he is my bestfriend.. the first person in my life who have accepted me for who i am despite my imperfection.. the only person who had the courage to slap my face and kick my butt when im acting like a complete asshole..

as early as now, should my bestfriend be reading this..

T H A N K Y O U ! !

..and so our story goes..

1 comment:

  1. you are the most beautiful "lost soul" I've ever met ^o^

    - buninay

    ReplyDelete