prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 13, 2009

the sign..

i was supposed to commit another mistake today.
i was supposed to meet somebody purely to gratify my lustful desires,
but time did not permit us.

the meet up was canceled.

as a result, i end up reading my law book for my exam tomorrow.
it was a sign, i guess..

financially, not rich but i can cope up.
i have a partner who have been giving me unconditional love..
i have friends who loves me for who i am and not just for what i
can give them..

but here i am, jeopardizing the sweet life i have
that as far as i can tell, most people desires..
maybe im just way too adventurous
that i can no longer control my line of thinking..

i am supposed to be well trimmed and proper
considering that im struggling to enter the legal profession
where only those with the highest moral standards are accepted.
but it will defeat the purpose of this, my FREEDOM BOARD..
i can tell you what im not but i will only be fooling myself, not you.

im thankful that somehow, though i really prepared for the meet up,
it was canceled.. haleluia!

p.s. this article does not speak any promise that i wont be
doing it again if time permits! hahaha..

cheers fellahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment