prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

confession 2

you might be wondering who i am and what i look like. i only have one line to answer that..

I'M NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.

i grew up in a small town in the bicol province, raised by a very traditional parents and have lived a lifestyle of a middle class family.

after 20 years, i managed to live up to their expectations. Tried almost all the means available to please them. But as they say, no person can forever be happy living in the dictates of others, in my case, my parents.

I am an achiever, or should i say a pleaser. That's why i dont want to be so close to anybody because i cant stand the urge of pleasing him/her. especially those whom i dearly love.. even up to the point of losing just about anything. from money, down to my pride, NAME IT! I CAN GIVE IT ALL! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK!

Then i met this man who have showed me how to love unconditionally. thus my confession 1 post..

its been four years since i met him and we both want to count more. we transferred residence in cebu and stayed there for more than two years. thereafter, we transferred here in bacolod. this is when i tried to pursue my law degree and luckily, managed to pass the admission.

as what ive said, IM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.

maybe you are thinking i'm no less ordinary.. maybe... for some...

truth is:

i am a "HE", loving another "HE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment