prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 24, 2009

tell me..


..frustrated, i went home with my bestfriend with his two buddies. for one reason or another, i dont feel like talking to any of them. they know im not in my mood. they tried to lighten me up. doesn't work. my bestfriend is seated right beside me but never spoke a word. not a single one..

last night, my classmates in law school and i went to Panaad, a local festivity in Negros Occidental showcasing all the wonders of every city and municipality of the province or as they call it, the mother of all festivals. since my bestfriend wanted us to have some sort of a bonding time together on the duration of the festival, I brought him with me. my classmates won't be staying late so we can make use of the remaining time together.

we had dinner in the booth of Isabela. Talaba.. Grilled blue marlin.. Lagaw.. Sinigang na isda.. chicken.. such a wonderful start for one great promising night! everything seemed perfectly fine. touring the whole place is like touring the whole province!

since beer is a common denominator for us, we stayed in the Bago booth to obey our thirsts. my bestfriend's buddies arrived. then it rained! Rakistah is supposed to jam with the band onstage. the partying was cut short and my classmates bid their goodbyes. then my bestfriend asked me, "will you be joining us?" whaaaaaaaaat? now im irritated. we came to panaad together. it's as if we only met inside the festival area! am i being too paranoid? now it's only the four of us left. not in the mood o'redy.. the rain is still pouring. i focused my attention on my cell and my smoke.. one after the other.. untill eventually, the rain stopped.

we transferred to the stadium and since i can no longer stand the feeling, i need to escape. i excused myself and told them i'l be going home already. my bestfriend wanted to walk me to the jeepney terminal but i insisted otherwise. then he called on my cell directing me to wait up.

frustrated, i went home with my bestfriend with his two buddies. for one reason or another, i dont feel like talking to any of them. im not angry with them. i dont have any right whatsoever to be angry in the first place. they know im not in my mood. they tried to lighten me up. doesn't work. my bestfriend is seated right beside me but never spoke a word. not a single one..

when we reached downtown, i told my bestfriend that i will be going to Lacson St. to buy some beer. T'was an implied invitation but he didn't get it. instead, he just told me to take care. arrrrrrgh! i hurriedly walked accross the road and rode a taxi, bought some beers and went home.

now tell me..

AM BEING TOO PARANOID OR AM I BEING TOO IDEALISTIC?

ps. my bestfriend will always be my bestfriend. im sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment