prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

crap thinking..


in our discussion in criminal law, our judge-professor quoted a line from joseph nobels (or nobles) . he said "a lie repeated over and over becomes a truth..." it made me think.. maybe our prof even noticed me staring blankly at the white board while trying to grasp the meaning of what he just said that he asked me a question.. thank god i was able to repond.. though my answer was of no legal basis, it was nonetheless correctly accepted.. whew!

now back to the quote. basing on that premise, it would logically give us the presumption that somehow, a truth can never be truth per se.. since lie or falsity may magically metamorphose into a fact as stated.. in the legal world, there is this animal called the judicial truth as contra-distinguished from a universally accepted one..

should the wordings be interchanged, would that mean something? lolz! not debatable i guess.. what the heck am i blabbing about!

i have already posted an article saying me living in a world of lies.. i am still in that world.. only a handful of people knew that the webs i have wonderfully crafted to fit the outside world are bogus.. does that mean that my repitition of such lies would somehow make me truthful as what the line implies? very funny! hahaha! now a sinner may turn into a saint by being a sinner all his life!

i never knew, even a hint for that matter, that crap thinking can be so damn philosophical! readers, give it a try.. it's fun! lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment