prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

psst!..


im back.. i wasnt able to post anything for two days.. not much controversy to write about.. for that im sorry.. yeah, controversies makes me wanna!! hahaha..

again, we have no classes in criminal law today.. dont know when this crilaw torture would end.. we havent finished the revised penal code yet and the enrollment for the next school year is already ongoing.. waaah! dont even know if we are to be greatful for the fact that our professor is trying to finish the course even its a bit off track and way beyond schedule or if we are to condemn him for not giving us a summer break!

we're off to party tonight.. dont know where but we will.. for the record, i will be breaking some rules tonight.. i will party without the knowledge and consent of my partner.. it has become my attitude and a personal unwritten rule to inform my partner of my whereabouts.. anyway, it's just my classmates im going with.. i want to see what's gonna happen next.. il be preparing myself for the 3rd world war when i get home..

just a while ago, rakistah and i had coffee in vienna kafeebar.. talking about his ever famous super j! that guy never fails to amaze me.. he's just sooooooo out-of-this-world! i even told my friends that i would want to have him as my personal tutor in matters of love and friendship! hahaha.. @#^@&$ *@%@&%^@%@&) ^%#@)&+_)*$*&! you know what that means? its a martian statement which means "idol!" hahaha..

ok ok.. i'll cut it now.. i might say inappropriate things should i continue.. dont want to end this blog with a lawsuit! hahaha.. gud day fellahz!

No comments:

Post a Comment