prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 4, 2009

journal 4-2-3-09


again, sorry.. i haven't had any time to post an article yesterday.. i was out the whole day visiting friends and scouting for puppies.. besides, there is nothing so cool to write about.. been home based the day before that..

the 3rd of may was great.. we went to la carlotta to visit a classmate-friend.. she invited me to come for their pasasalamat festival.. since it was my first time, my partner and i had to make use of the services of the company driver to drive for us.. we went to la carlotta early in the morning thinking that there will be lots of scheduled activities and celebrations which, like any other festivities, would normally start in the morning.. but there was none. it was a rainy pasasalamat.. the city doesn't even look like they're having a festival.. needless to say, yes we were frustrated.. instead, we went to ed's kennel to check their rots..

after lunch, we went to silay to check on another puppy.. this time, an american bulldog.. they were soooo cute.. we have decided to buy one girl puppy and today is the scheduled pickup.. that one excites me..

by the way, right before we went to church, i went to an optical clinic to check on my eyes.. the machine gave an analysis that i have a problem so i need to undergo a manual check up.. thank god i still have a 20/20 vision.. i can now wear my contacts! hahaha

mawnin fellahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment