prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 14, 2009

gift..


today seems promising.. after breakfast, i got a gift from my partner.. it was an image my guardian angel.. i never knew who my guardian angel is until now.. Saint Sealtiel is the name.. the archangel of worship and contemplation.. how did i know that? i googled it! hahaha.. dont know much about him as i do with the ever famous michael-gabriel-raphael.. but i will try to get in touch with him.. sorry for the not so clear pic.. i dont have my cam here right now.. i just used my cheap cam-phone for the shot.

wanna know your guardian angel? check this page: http://www.viloria.com/viloria/adi/guardian.shtml

Here's a bit of something about St. Sealtiel that i found in my getting-to-know-my-angel stage..

St. Sealtiel continually stands before God, with incenser in hand in unceasing adoration of the Most Holy Trinity. As the Archangel of contemplation and worship, his angelic purity transforms the love and worship which we mortals give to God. We need St. Sealtiel's powerful intercession before God's throne to overcome the evils of hedonism in our day. May the evils of drug addition, sex exploitation and abortion become things of discredited past. May endless hymns of praise rise from all peoples as they chant in union with the Heavenly Choirs of Angels, in perpetual thanksgiving for God's bountiful blessings. He is known to be the angel who stopped Abraham from killing his son Isaac as a sacrifice. (Gen. 22:12)

mawnin fellahz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment