prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 21, 2009

update..


after spending some moments alone yesterday, rakistah invited me for a drink.. after 3 bottles, elyang came to join us and we transferred to the music box just beside genesis.. ordered another round as we alternately took our turns singing.. no excuses this time.. either you sing what's in the screen or you choose your type of song.. margaha came with another round of beer and some pork and chicken barbeque.. im drunk, i admit (and so with rakistah) but the joy of the moment kept us kickin'! the group is slowly reuniting now.. for that, im happy.. surprisingly, my partner and i didnt have a verbal altercation when he fetched me from the music box.. we dropped by in the mall for some groceries and had the best sleep so far..

just hours ago, i went to my bestfriend's house.. his granny was brought to the hospital for check-up.. she's been ill for two days now.. good thing there were no complications..

somebody asked me this morning if i am into satanism in this blog.. am i? a RESOUNDING NO! its just that i can see myself in the picture.. an ultimate sinner who's been praying for forgiveness to bro.. in a way, it may be damn negative and a hell of an exaggeration.. but even the figures of speech have the "hyperbole", right? in order to maximize the impact of the statement for the readers to easily picture out..

that's all for now fellahz.. my friends are waiting for me outside.. mwah mwah mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment