prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 23, 2009

journal 5-22-09 (pm)..


after my temporary confinement in my bedroom doing nothing but chat, surf, and watch dvds, i went downstairs where the office of my partner is located.. his agents are done with their reports and are now enjoying their spare time tasting the free samples of the new alcoholic beverages of their sister company.. and so i volted in! i did not really joined them.. i picked 4 bottles before i went upstairs.. two coors light beers and two bottles of tanduay ice.. tried tanduay ice first, but since im not used to beverages other than beer, i was easily drowned by the spirit of drunkeness.. twas good.. but its not my forte..

after some minutes, the headache and the spinning was gone.. time check: 8:30pm. we went to the cinema to watch star trek.. ive seen it already but i wanted to see it again on the big screen.. it's still more exciting to watch in the moviehouses than watch it even in the home theater.. before the clock striked midnight, we were home..

im goin out today.. 1 day of confinement is enough.. cant go on a second one..

No comments:

Post a Comment