prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ka-ta-nga-han


4th of may. today is different.. honestly, i'm not o'ryt.. there's this fear in me and the denial that goes with it in loosing a person i have come to love.. as i have said, im overly stupid and surprisingly flexible.. i even consider myself a masochist of some sort.. pain is my happiness..

honestly, this post doesn't talk of me alone.. it involves some persons and the personifications we have made out of our very own doings.. thus, the title.. Ka-ta-nga-han is a noun which means lacking in intelligence or exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence.. you know who you are and the intricacies of your problems.. I CAN'T HELP YOU THIS TIME.. how i wish i can elaborate on this matter.. i know you will figure it all out..

to someone out there i am the beloved, hurt me.. castigate me.. fuck me! my senses have become numb.. my consciousness refuses to believe the existence of pain and suffering.. it's as if evrything is on their charged counterparts.. you deconstructed my thoughts.. my emotions.. my definitions.. i have mutated.. now, im a fucked up dumbshit.. but im starting to like the feeling! lol..

AND TO SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO THINKS SHE'S SO DAMN PRETTY AND SMART, how dare you insinuate that i shall tolerate a diabolic act of insolence from a mere SCRAP of humanity like you! and if you'll insist on such accusations i will be obliged to summon all my powers to pulverize you!! hahaha.. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHEN KARMA WILL HIT YOU..

mawnin fellahz!


No comments:

Post a Comment