prayer of a lost soul

prayer of a lost soul
in the name of the... amen. bless oh... my family.. guide them that they may continue to follow your will and remain under your care and undying love.. give them the strength to surpass all the trials that you have prepared for them.. bless them with good health and a good life.. my friends.. give them your wisdom in dealing with all their struggles.. shower them with your blessings as they remain faithful in your words by enlightening lost souls like me.. may they find enough courage to fight for their causes, whatever that may be.. and.. punish me... for everything i have done wrong.. burn me in the flames of hell and crush my selfish dreams.. i am a sinner.. unworthy of your graces.. let your will be done.. i love you.. ...amen. ______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wasted? nahh..!


a day before yesterday, my bestfriend went partying with an old friend.. they finished their drinking session so early.. and by early i mean early morning on the following day.. 5am to be definite.. by midnight he's mom has been texting me o'redy.. and since i went to bed early that night, i responded to her in the morning.. i assured her that my bestfriend is o'ryt and there's nothing to worry about..

yesterday i had this conversation with his mom.. she's concerned by the way his son has been acting this past few weeks.. she can sense that something might be bothering him.. lately, she complains that my bestfriend is always drunk and frequently sleeps somewhere else.. a motherly concern.. and so, as his closest friend, i need to act on the matter..

i am relieved that my bestfriend told me that we are just overreacting.. that he's perfectly fine.. that he's just trying to enjoy his being unemployed for the meantime.. he's a registered nurse by the way.. just finished his volunteering work.. so he's scouting for permanent employment.. whew!

then, another round-o-talk.. this time, about elyang.. she's entangled in a situation where a normal woman would want to give up once faced with the scenario.. but she remained strong.. so strong that i wasn't able to utter any word of advice for her.. personally, i would choose to play and track the other way.. her way of thinking was of such a magnitude that i can't even picture myself doing the same thing she did.. for this, i salute you..

at the end of the day, i was so happy.. not because of the problems that my friends are facing but because a lot of people cling on my wisdom.. twas this time i felt that i am appreciated.. that somehow, what i say counts.. and being relied upon.. my life is not that wasted afte all..

No comments:

Post a Comment